[Bmi] I was banned from connectionist mailing list?

Joanna Bryson jjb at cs.bath.ac.uk
Tue Mar 31 07:17:55 EDT 2015

I agree that the content of BMI is not really very apporpriate to most of
the interests of Connectionists, but I would be concerned if the mailing
list organisers didn't explain this to you first rather than just banning
you without conversation.  When I have moderated mailing lists, I have
normally contacted people who were forwarding marginally inappropriate
content to the list, though I do just block those who post completely
inappropriate things to the list and don't seem to actually follow, read
and know the content of the list.

Joanna