[Bmi] I was banned from connectionist mailing list?

Ben Goertzel ben at goertzel.org
Tue Mar 31 08:15:37 EDT 2015

I agree with Joanna.

I can see why the list moderators would consider the TOC of

http://www.brain-mind-magazine.org/

off-topic since it seems to mainly be about politics rather than
connectionist scientific material.

However, I feel they should have warned you of their opinion first
rather than banning you summarily as you report they have done....

-- Ben