[Bmi] I was banned from connectionist mailing list?

Juyang Weng weng at cse.msu.edu
Mon Mar 30 14:23:23 EDT 2015

Dear Colleagues:

I guess that this subject is related to the healthy development for our
community.   Please do not read further if you are not interested.

March 24, 2015, after sending the Table of Contents of the Brain-Mind
Magazine <http://www.brain-mind-magazine.org/> to this list, I also sent
the Table of Contents to the connectionist mailing list as Neural
Networks journal and Neural Computation journal do regularly.

March 28, 2015, I submitted BMI Summer School 2015 and ICBM Conference
to the same list.  Related summer schools and conferences have been
regularly announced at the list.

Today, I received an email from Mr. XXX that seemed to notify me the
decision by the moderators of the mailing list to ban me.  I recall that
discussion postings over the mailing list were strongly encouraged
according to the moderators' recent messages.

I am not sure whether the ban was due to the first article in the above
Brain-Mind Magazine since I have received quite a few comments for that
sensitive article.

Please feel free to send your comments and advice to all or me.

Best regards,

-John

--
--