[Bmi] BMI 2016 application form is ready

Juyang Weng weng at cse.msu.edu
Sat Apr 9 23:39:17 EDT 2016

Dear colleagues:

As this year's application also include BMI fellowship, the application
this year has more items
than Microsoft CMT and EasyChair can deal with.  Sorry, we tried both
but we have to use email for application.

The deadline is this Monday.   If you need an extension, please let me
know.  Thanks.

Best regards,

-John

--