[Bmi] BMTalk 1: How Brains Work

Juyang Weng weng at cse.msu.edu
Tue Apr 5 17:32:33 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues:

I would like to thank many who worked hard for the BMTalk series, as a
part of the BMI program.

To view the BMTalk 1 video at Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgL4T1HeF8k&list=PLntQ4jEfo0Ms6erHPYGUs-JPQb9V6C5NP

Please forward this information to your colleagues and students who
might be interested.
Ask them to make comments after viewing the talk 1 ...

As Google is still blocked in China, my students will post them on 优酷。

At the end of video 1 part 2, there is a message about our AIML Contest.
Please ask your colleagues and students to participate and donate.
The advance registration deadline is the following Monday.  Shall we
extend it?

Best regards,

-John

--