[Bmi] I was banned from connectionist mailing list?

Juyang Weng weng at cse.msu.edu
Fri Apr 3 19:36:27 EDT 2015

Hi Ben,

What "different outlook" do you suggest?  I know that it takes a long time,
but doing it seems better than not doing it.  I know that many people
have hated me already.  Some people already said to me that people do not
trust us because we have only a CS degree, not any degree in social
science.

Your second point makes a lot of sense.  For that reason, many Chinese
have also hated me.   If you can find a person or use a web to translate
from
Chinese to English, the following is my latest blog in the ScienceNet. It
directly addresses the safety of Mr. Xi Jinping after his term is over.
My wife said that somebody might create a traffic accident to wipe me out
when I visit China.

http://blog.sciencenet.cn/blog-395089-879677.html

 From the above link, you can read all my controversial blogs. Sorry.

-John