[Bmi] brain-mind-society-culture

Juyang Weng weng at cse.msu.edu
Thu Feb 14 18:41:27 EST 2013

Dear Hans Kuijper,

I am glad that you wrote to us.   Do you think that human societies,
countries, and politics, can be viewed effectively from basic principles
of natural sciences to more scientifically address many problems facing us?

"Lifting the study of China onto a higher plane": Did you post the
entire article?   I did not see the article, only a title.

The 2nd Open Letter to the US President Obama: Why US Should Be Friendly
with Every Government?
<http://www.brain-mind-magazine.org/read.php?file=BMM-V1-N2-paper5-Obama.pdf#view>

In the above letter, I thought about international relations from a
viewpoint of basic science.  Interestingly, humans repeat mistakes over
and over again in history.  It is hard for them to see complex things
through basic sciences.

Best regards,

-John

--