[Bmi] BMI full-paper submission deadline extended

Juyang Weng weng at cse.msu.edu
Mon Mar 5 17:12:43 EST 2012

Dear all,

Some asked for an extension of the deadline for full paper submissions.
We will leave the online submission site open for a week, till the end of
the following Sunday (March 11, 2012).

We courage you to submit a full paper or abstract.   You do not
have to provide a solution for the entire brain for submitting a paper
or abstract. :)  The application category can accommodate many types of
papers.

An accepted full paper will be published in the first ICBM proceedings
as a full paper as a conference paper.  We are still working with IEEE
for the matter of making ICBM full papers available on IEEE Xplore which
will make them available online (probably forever).

An accepted abstract will have a 5-minute presentation time, a poster,
and the abstract text in the ICBM Proceedings.  The deadline for
abstract is also the following Sunday (March 11, 2012).

Best regards,

George Stockman and John Weng