[Bmi] Is the DARPA NESD Program Short-Sighted and Fundamentally Flawed?

Juyang Weng weng at cse.msu.edu
Fri Feb 5 12:39:57 EST 2016

Dear colleague:

Is the DARPA Neural Engineering System Design (NESD) Program
short-sighted and fundamentally flawed at the current state of human
knowledge?  I wrote an open letter below:

Dear Dr. Phillip Alvelda,

To avoid taking more of your email space, I make it available at my
Facebook site:
https://www.facebook.com/juyang.weng/posts/10153966786054783

Please do comment at the Facebook site to participate in this important
discussion.

Best regards,

-John

--