[Bmi] ICBM 2015 run within IJCNN 2015 as BMI Workshop on Brain-Mind

Juyang Weng weng at cse.msu.edu
Sun May 3 14:10:54 EDT 2015

We would like to thank IJCNN 2015 organizers for kind collaboration with
BMI.
ICBM 2015 is scheduled within IJCNN 2015 as the BMI Workshop on Brain-Mind
organized by Leonid Perlovsky and me, Friday, July 17, 2015, Killarney
Ireland.
http://www.ijcnn.org/workshops
http://www.brain-mind-institute.org/ICBM2015.html
Due to the higher cost, we will run ICBM 2015 for at most a day,
different from past ICBMs.

If you are interested in giving a talk at the workshop, please send an
email to Leonid and me.

Best regards,

-John

--