[Bmi] I was banned from connectionist mailing list?

Juyang Weng weng at cse.msu.edu
Tue Mar 31 15:33:29 EDT 2015

Tucker, many people on this list would agree with you.

That article is indeed very controversial and I am enjoying the freedom of press. Does it sound like I speak for ISIS?
But let us rethink that political science is about brain behaviors.
It is true that many academic researchers in political science have not thought about brains yet ...
But are we sure that in the future people do not talk about brains when they discuss bombing ISIS?

-John

--
--
Juyang (John) Weng, Professor