[Bmi] I was banned from connectionist mailing list?

Juyang Weng weng at cse.msu.edu
Wed Apr 1 12:43:56 EDT 2015

Ben,

Public awareness of new brain science is not a goal that myself alone
can reach.
That is why we need this forum as a start.

If one reads most papers that my coworkers wrote with me, the "detailed
connections"
that you referred to are already there!  Of course, more are needed and
our work
is based on existing studies in many disciplines.

Each BMM paper (2k words) cannot expand across many levels of knowledge
(e.g., from cell biology to politics) in an understandable way as that
is not how
the brain of a reader works.

We are experiencing the same situation as Charles Darwin's evolution
theory but the
scope of brain science is much wider.  Let us be patient and keep
communicating.
Those dare to venture into the brain science will be the first to benefit.
Others will join later.

-John

--
--