[Bmi] Happy New Year and informal BMI information for 2014!

Juyang Weng weng at cse.msu.edu
Tue Dec 31 21:12:10 EST 2013

Dear all,

Happy New Year to you all!

As we enter the new year, I would like to informally inform you about
the BMI 2014, but not final, so that you can plan in advance.

We are pleased that BMI 2014 will be co-sponsored by the Institute of
Automation (IOA), Chinese Academy of Science.

Summer School, Session 1:  June 16 – July 4, 2014, live instruction in
IOA, Beijing, but distance learning is also available.
(WCCI 2014 July 6 – 11, 2014 in Beijing)
International Conference on Brain-Mind, July 11-12, 2014, in IOA, Beijing
Summer School, Session 2: July 14 – August 1, 2014, live instruction in
IOA, Beijing, but distance learning is also available.

Thanks to IOA, we plan to have tuition waivers designed for students.
The application procedures will be similar to those of the prior BMI
years, but students can submit applications for tuition waiver.  The BMI
web site will be up soon.  Stay tuned!

Best regards,

-John

--