[Bmi] Reminder: deadline for 2013 application for BMI summer school: this Sunday April 25, 2013

Juyang Weng weng at cse.msu.edu
Sat Apr 27 00:55:59 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues:

I encourage you to send your students to BMI summer school 2013 for
taking its two summer courses:

BMI 871:  Computational Brain-Mind, a distance learning course for three
weeks: June 17 - July 5, 2013.
It will use the new textbook: Juyang Weng. Natural and Artificial
Intelligence: Computational Introduction to Computational Brain-Mind,
BMI Press, 2012.

BMI 831:  Cognitive Science (developmental psychology and animal
learning models), on site at Michigan State University for three weeks:
July 15, 2013 - August 2, 2013.

The audition option for BMI sources is available (e.g., for professors
and senior researchers, enrolled to follow the course but do not take
exams).

One needs to get admitted into BMI first before he can take BMI
courses.  There is no application fee.
Those who were admitted to BMI 2012 do not need to apply for BMI
admission again. He is already in!
Since BMI is meant to be multidisciplinary, you students should be able
to get admitted.

The deadline for 2013 application for BMI admission is this Sunday,
April 27, 2013.

The deadline for advance registration of the BMI courses is about one
week from now: Sunday, May 5, 2013.

The BMI summer school 2013 web:
http://www.brain-mind-institute.org/program-summer-2013.html

If you have questions, please let me know.

Best regards,

-John

--
--