[Bmi] Discussion on group intelligence

Marvin Minsky mminsky at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 15:58:59 EST 2011

You would probably win your bet -- except that many people cannot access your paper -- because you didn't include the text.  So I have no idea what you are talking about, and I don't want to pay a journal for it.

I put my papers on my home page, and do not give  exclusive copyrights to journals.

Do you know many cases where groups get better ideas than its individuals?  For which kinds of problems does that happen?